Tools required: hexinator (HxD doesn't support data type translating) HxD (hexinator lacks stuff this has)
1. in hexinator open the xfbin you want to work with
2. go to Edit -> Find. select text tab.
3. now to search for the file you want to extract. type in NDP3 for model, NTP3 for texture, or <xml for xml file. once done you will get a list. the list is of the number of files of said type is in the xfbin file.
4. next double click the file you want to extract. it should go to the position where it is in the hex view.
5.now at the bottom of hexinator it should show you the start address of selected position. open up the file now in HxD and use that address to go to the position that the selection is in hexinator.
6.now back in hexinator select the 4 bytes before the address your at. this is the length of the file. in hexinator, open up the data panel and under little endian 32 bit signed int is the length value of the file translated into a readable format.
7. in HxD use select block in decmal setting to select the whole file. copy that section into a new file.